Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas lights...

The night before last we went to visit my grandma and grandpa. We visited for a while and then went to town and got the kids an ice cream. On the way back to their house we drove around and looked at all the christmas lights in their town. We had such a great time. This one here took the cake of all the houses we saw that night... Darling daughter took the pic from the car window so its just a tad blurry. Any guesses on how many lights these people used or how long it took them to decorate? hehehe


I am so estatic that I am officially on vacation. Yay! When I got off work yesterday I went into town and bought all the stuff we'd need for our big Christmas dinner. I stopped at Target to get some last minute things and found some awesome 8x8 frames that I snapped up to put some of my layouts in. And I rented some movies on the way home. :D

Today I've been working on computers all day. Both of the kids computers needed some work so that kept me busy this morning. Then this afternoon I took dear hubby's puppy in for booster shots. This evening I'm getting ready to pop in some movies and do some crafts. Aw! A nice quiet evening alone. :D

And totally disgusting subject but I must say... the little mouse problem we were suddenly hit with is taken care of. All it took were those cheap little wooden mouse traps. So much for trying to do it the nice way. ;)

Thanks for visiting! Have a nice evening!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin