Sunday, December 17, 2006

A man and his remote...


Credits can be found in my gallery at DST. TFL!
Well if nothing else this weekend, I've found a little rest. Sleep was sparse this week with this awful sinus congestion. Today I'm feeling slightly better.
Even though I was feeling pretty crummy yesterday we still trudged into town to get the kids their new cell phone. We got a decent deal on it since they were having sales. We needed to get it for them and give it to them a little early because they will be away for a few days before Christmas and I wanted to be able to keep in touch.
We went to church today and then I came home in time for a chat at TDC. The CT threw a little housewarming party for Karah there to welcome her as a new designer there. It was fun!
And this evening I'm finishing up the last few Christmas cards I'll be passing out at work tomorrow and package up the last gift. Phew! Almost done. :)
Did I mention that there is a mere 2 and a half days of work left before I'm on Christmas break for a few weeks? Yipee!
And with that, I must go watch The Grinch with the kids. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Awesome layout! I like the distressed look and the stitiching.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin