Sunday, April 05, 2009

Vacation - post one

We are back. As much fun as vacations are, its always nice to return home.

Last Saturday darling daughter and I went to a crop. It was great fun.

Monday we packed for our trip on Wednesday. I had a icky cough and chest cold going on. I was hoping it would be gone by the time we headed out.

I made a scrappy project that darling daughter is wearing here. If you are interested, check out this tutorial to show you how to make your own.



My dear hubby returned from work a day early so we headed off down the Oregon Coast on Tuesday instead. It was rainy and cold but as Washingtonians, we are used to that and packed accordingly. The view from the hotel was lovely!



The next morning I woke even worse for the wear. So we stopped and got some meds before heading into Newport to visit these places.



And the next day we went to the Oregon Coast Aquarium. It was WONDERFUL!



I'll leave off today on that note as I'm still not feeling well. I'll be back in the next few days to post about the rest of our trip. Hope you are all well and having a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin