Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day...

I did a layout for it. :)



And it was featured on the Gallery Standouts Blog today. Kind of cool!

Today my darling daughter has her first track meet. She is doing a sprint, hurdles, and the running long jump. I hope she does well. Even more importantly, I hope she has lots of fun!

Today is grey and overcast. The past several days have been so pretty and warm that it makes me antsy for summer. I am looking forward to having the summer off. I am looking forward to having extra time to tackle all those crafty ideas swimming around in my head. I am looking forward to spending more time at home with the kids. I think I have 38 work days left... not that I'm counting. ;)

I only worked a half day and now I'm on my way to Portland to pick up my computer once again. And no, they didn't do a thing to it. But don't get me started. I'm going to make them turn it on and run it in front of me this evening before I leave the store. So wish me luck in dealing with them once again, please. I think I might need it.

1 comment:

Lori said...

good luck to your daughter and congrats on GSO! I also featured thsi page on the {wst} storytime for earth day! u so rock!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin