Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I so wanna cry...

I've been sick since spring break and finally went to the doctor. I have bronchitis, sinus infection and reactive airway or some darn thing. I was given three presciptions and hope to on the mend soon. Maybe I can even move back to sleeping in the bed again soon. For two weeks I've been sleeping upright in an overstuffed chair we have. It's so hard to sleep with a hacking cough and a draining nose.

I can't update my vaca pics because today my computer crapped out on my again. Please excuse the language. I just had it in the shop last month and was terribly unhappy with the service. Today my monitor kept going black. I called and they want me to drop it off again and maybe they will take another look at it. When they looked at it last month they replaced one part and did a full (destructive) system restore and I have spent endless hours getting things installed again and fixed... it makes me sick that they may do the same thing if I take it back. In the meantime I have no access to my pictures or recent layouts or works in progess. Tears of frustration and disgust with Best Buy here!

And since I'm on a rant- for a year I've had trouble with my mail service, some of which I've posted about here. While we were on vacation the mail lady put a letter in my box stating that she again mis-delivered mail. I went in to the post office (while sick)to file another complaint and the postmaster didn't want to even take my complaint much less do anything about it again. She actually said she didn't want to "babysit" her employees which is what's neccessary to fix this problem. GRRRrrrrrrrrr! I spent the next few days calling and filling complaints at the US Postal service and Consumer Affairs. I'll update when I hear back from someone.

So, there you have my sad little update. Thanks for hanging in there with me if you made it thus far. Goodnight all and I will update again in a few days if I have new news or regain access to my pictures and stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((hug))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin