Thursday, March 26, 2009

We have reservations

for spring break. I did make them at the resort I posted about last week. We are looking forward to a nice little mini vaca. Yay! Spring break starts tomorrow afternoon for us but we are not leaving for our trip until Wednesday next week.

And speaking of spring break, Saturday darling daughter and I are going to an all day crop at a friends house. It's been a while since I've been to one and I'm really looking forward to it!

My computer seems to be running well. Last fall when I had computer issues after a MS update and they told me to remove service pack 3 because of incompatibility issues- since I have avoided it like the plague. When I picked my computer up for BB it didn't take long to realize they had installed SS3. I was very nervous! Luckily, things have gone well. The only glitch I've had is actually in my photoshop program of all things. Tonight I'm reinstalling and reloading my itunes. That's just about it. All the important stuff is back in place. I've really enjoyed PSE7 and may pick that up and use for now. Did you know its on sale @ Costco online for under $50? Can hardly beat that.

Yesterday dear hubby and son started sinking posts for our garden. Dear son is out skinning the top this afternoon. It's been a few years since we grew one and I am really excited to have one again. We all really enjoy gardening. Now, what to plant?

This evening I'm going to scrap but I wanted to post a quick update. Next one will have lots of pics and creations, I promise. Thanks for checking in on me! You all have a super fab weekend!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin