Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tulip Festival

Yep. Yesterday when we drove to Portland to drop off the computer we saw a sign stating that the tulip festival was in progress. We didn't incorporate that in the plans yesterday but did go today after lunch. It was great as usual. The weather was really great today. I love going to the festival and viewing all the beautiful variations of tulips. SO PRETTY! I also bought some hanging baskets for the porches from a vendor there. And on the way home we stopped by a nursery and picked up a few more plants and flowers to put in the pots. That is sure to get me out of my funk I've been in lately.



We worked a lot today in the yard. We brought out the patio furniture, mowed part of the lawn... some was still a little too wet to mow. And we trimmed and planted some shrubs and flowers. Dear son worked more in the garden so that we could hopefully plant it in the next day or two. It was really nice. I love to play outside.

And with that, have a good night all. I hope your weekend was awesome. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Trude said...

Hooray for flowers! Just lovely!

Joy said...

Love your photo.. I cant wait to get out into the sunshine.. We had fog the last couple of days.. but that is ok.. I love the fog also.

Where did you take your computer to and why? I thought it was fixed.. I still have not taken my laptop in I don't know where to take it.

Have a great week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin