Saturday, April 25, 2009

A lovely scrappy weekend

I have my computer back, a new monitor, and a promise that it is fixed. That would be wonderful! So this weekend I am ditching most housework to enjoy a long overdue scrappy date with my dear pc. Just darling daughter and I home this weekend so it's pretty quiet around here. A nice refreshing weekend it's been!

Lori I thank you for the compliment! I think so highly of you so it's really means a lot coming from you!

Joy, I took it to Best Buy where I had a service plan. That is the first time I've used it and it was a literal nightmare. I've bought nearly all of my computers there and have always recommended them in the past. The Geek Squad is awful! I know very little about computers and am probably smarter then the average kid working on the squad, which is really SAD. I hope I never have to deal with them again. I will definately be shopping MAC next computer. My old laptop I take to a small local computer store for work and I have ALWAYS been happy with their service. I hope you find someone like them where you live!

With my computer back, I have the other part of my vaca pics to share. Here's pics from Agate Beach and the Sealion Caves. (click on images for them to appear larger)





The kids spent hours on vacation combing the beach for agates. They each came home with a hand full. And the Sealion Caves were pretty cool! I had a pretty bad cold the entire trip. I was told I was so lucky I could not smell when we went down into the caves. There were hundreds and hundreds of sealions there. And as fantastic as it was to see, the kids were complaining of the odor. lol!

Darling daughter had her first track meet last week and she placed in the top three in all the events she participated in. How cool is that!?! Go McKena!!!

And yesterday I completed a couple of layouts. Here's what I did. TFL!





National Scrapbooking Day is next weekend. At {we are} storytellers.com we've started early. If you're a fan, run over there this weekend and enjoy this BIG SALE!



I'm going to be adding another section to my blog soon which I hope my friends will find useful. I recently start using Photoshop Elements 7.0 and have quickly learned that there are not that many tutorials on the program. I plan to post some of the tips and tricks I am learning here on the blog. Let me know if you would like to learn how to do something in the program and I will do my best to post about that topic a how-to.

Okay... I'm off to scrap again. Thanks for stopping in and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin