Monday, May 04, 2009

{i}NSD- How did you fare?

Me? I spent more than I planned but enjoyed every minute I had shopping. And I found some of the best deals. I love great deals! Look at these-



And in a genuine blond moment, I bought those AGAIN. lol! So, if any of my readers would like these I will give them to the first person who let's me know and provides me their email addy. A little blog give away.

Last weekend I was able to do so much scrapping. It was lovely. Here's some of the things I completed.







Last week was so busy. Darling daughter is doing amazing at track. She did pull a muscle and so she is taking a break from the hurdles but still running and doing the running long jump.

Dear son got a book from the Dept. of Motor Vehicles to study. He took and passed his test Saturday. He's now got a permit now. I can't believe he's this old. Ack!

I didn't have a lot of scrappy time this weekend so this was all I made - TFL!



And now I'm off to work. I hope you all have a marvelous Monday and thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin