Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get . . . Only with what you are expected to give. . . . Which is everything.

Katharine Hepburn

So I'm blogging about love. Yep. The DSS blog challenge is to blog about love. So I've been giving this a lot of thought and I think I'll blog about motherly love.

In November my dear son turned thirteen. He's one of those "all american" kids. He gets good grades without effort, he loves sports (especially playing football), he was a boyscout, and he'd do just about anything to help someone out. Did you know that thirteen year olds trade their all american badge in for a new shiney one that they proudly display in honor of their new found careless attitude and lack of responcibilities. Their need to please their teachers and parents are long gone as well as their ability to make good choices. And the grades.... F is not for Fantastic nor Funny. So... where is the love post here? hehehe....

The love post is here. Even on this all terrain path we are now traveling, the thing I keep remindeing my dear son again and again is that he is not alone. We are here for him and we love him no matter what. Our love is unconditional.

And here's a lo I worked on earlier in the week. It's of the kids walking the dogs last month when we had some snow. Thanks for looking! And credits can be found in my gallery. :D

Have a great hump day tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin