Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sweet Sunday

Today is a good day. A wonderful family day at home. It's SO nice when life slows enough to have and enjoy a lazy Sunday. The kids are playing together with the lincoln logs as I type. They are actually playing together without bickering... I may faint. hehehehe

Yesterday I was going to go down to our local grocery store to sell candy for the school fund raiser but it was so stormy we ended up staying home. Instead, I cleaned my EHD and organized many of my files. Wow does it feel good to do that. It's also inspirational because it reminded me of all the cool stuff I have. I noticed that I'm in the "rut" so to speak of using the same few designers and I forget about some of the other stuff I've picked up here and there. I guess it's kinda like how we get into the same rut in dressing. We wear like 20% of what's in our closets 80% of the time.

I also updated my itunes yesterday. I bought this phone nearly a year ago and haven't updated my itunes so it was time. BTW, I love love love this phone. I rarely use my phone as a phone but I use it like an ipod all the time. My dh was looking to get a new phone soon and he asked me recently what I was wanting... I thought he was kidding me... I'm not giving up the phone I have. Love love love it! Did I mention love enough?

And speaking of my phone/itunes, my ds got this from his grandparents at Christmas. Then dd got one a few weeks ago from the grandparents for her birthday. So yesterday we also fixed up dd with all the music she likes and now she's set.

And I find it somewhat ironic that I'm speaking of the kids crawling around on the carpet playing with lincoln logs earlier in the post and then this high tech sctuff. Ya know ds wouldn't be there if he wasn't grounded from his PSP. Yep he's slacking in school the last couple of weeks so it was taken away. You would have thunk the world had stopped the day I took it away but looky now. ;)

Darling daughter does not have a psp but instead the pink ds. Luckily she's never been obsessed with video games like the boy.


Well I should be getting off of the computer. This week I only have to go work three days and then we have Thursday and Friday off for winter break. Yay! Yay! Yay!

I hope you all have a super super week! Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin