Friday, February 09, 2007

My darling daughter

is sick again. Ugh! I'm taking her into the doctors today to get her checked up.

So last weekend I made a new bracelet and earrings with some beads I bought eons ago. The ladies came over from the church and we did some beading and it was fun. I don't get my beading stuff out often enough. :) And here's a pic of what I did. Because of the flash on my camera, the beads look much brighter than they really are. They are really muted earth toned colors.


And in an attempt to give myself an attitude adjustment, I'm going to make a list of tthings I'm grateful for. These are in no particular order. ;)
  1. I'm grateful for my family
  2. I'm grateful for our health
  3. I'm grateful that the bills are paid and there's food in the cupboards
  4. I'm grateful that we have everything we NEED
  5. I'm grateful to have digital scrapbooking for my creative outlet
  6. I'm grateful to have some amazing friends both on the internet and in real life.
  7. I'm grateful to have the job I do and that I can make a difference in children's lives
  8. I'm grateful to my church family
  9. I'm grateful my dh's surgury last week went so well and he healed quickly
  10. I'm grateful that God is good.

And this week while scrapping, I dug back into the archives of photographs. Just for fun!



Thanks for looking! And thanks for the kind comments! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin