Sunday, February 11, 2007

Quote

"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." Eleanor Roosevelt

The DSS challenge is to blog about how this applies or does not apply to me. I think I do live life and for the most part to the utmost. I'm certainly not afraid of newer or richer experiences but I also get comfy where I am at, so I could improve in this area.


It's funny that this is the quote for the blog challenge for the past week. I was watching Oprah and saw the segment on the Secret and then bought the book the day I ran my dd into the doctors office. It really makes you think of similar things that are pointed out in this simple quote.


And an update on my dd... she has a horrible sinus infection which was triggering her asthma. So, luckily we got her right in for a check up and she is now taking antibiotics to get better.


Speaking of my dd, did I mention she has a birthday tomorrow? My baby is turning 11. Where has the time gone?


Have a super Sunday all! And I'll leave you with a lo of cheer camp last month. :D



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good on you for living life so full!

Hope your DD is feeling better soon.

I love this layout too!

Anonymous said...

Awww I hope she felt better for her bday!

Great layout :)

And I think I live life to the utmost, but I do know there are still things I want to do someday:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin