Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A new header

It was time to change it again. So refresh the browser if you don't see it please. ;)

We had a good weekend. Saturday I cleaned the house up and Sunday we cleaned the carpets in the house. I finished painting some touch ups in the bathroom and dh finished the trim. I think I am going to paint the ceiling in there next, but all in all it looks great!

We rented a couple of movies Sunday. Zoom was one and it was okay. It wasn't quite as funny as one would expect from a Tim Allen movie. The other was Flicka and I really didn't care for it to much. I love Tim McGraw's singing but I didn't think much of his acting. The story line wasn't bad though.

I also finished one of the books I was reading this weekend. It was GOOD. I really like Julie Garwood novels. She writes a different gernes but really they are all excellent stories. :)

We had Monday off and so on Sunday and Monday I got a little scrappy and did these lo's.



Credits for both can be found in my galleries. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I love your Grey's page! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin