Friday, November 21, 2008

In light of recent events

this seems small scale.

I know that it isn't.

I spent 4 hours yesterday afternoon with customer service at Microsoft because of computer issues. The automatic updates I did a week ago completely wigged out and disable much of my computer. We went through many steps and in the end removed the service pack 3 which is apparently notorious for being malicious to some computers. It corrupted files and there was loss of much. I am told the only option is to do a system restore. Recovery isn't even possible. *Sigh*

Guess what I will be doing this weekend.

Before this drama, I scrapped this pic with MK designs new kit. It's from some pics I took of the kids last Christmas. TFL!



Okay, I have a few more things to share but it'll need to wait. I've hopped onto the kids computer this morning and can't tie it up for too long because darling daughter is politely waiting for print something off before school.

Did I mention darling daughter and I have a date tonight to see Twilight? Are you going?

Have a super Friday!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

*ache* <---- that's what your computer woes do to my head. I'm sorry. I hope you can at least get back to where you started.

I think I need to read the Twilight books, I keep hearing about them, but don't know much. Vampires and teens... that's all I've got. I hope ya'll enjoyed the movie!

Joy said...

Oh my gosh... well I guess that means mine is gone also.. Roberts crashed a couple weeks ago... mine last week... I am sick... two laptops gone... why cant these people who make these viruses find something else to do. I am sorry you lost yours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin