Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dear Santa...

Can you somehow magically get my computer running ship shape by Christmas? I've been a good girl this year...

Okay so really, I had to start over with the ol' computer. It'll probably take me until Christmas to get her back.

I scrapped one layout this week between the chaos. Karah came out with this amazing christmas kit...



The kids and I have a half day at school/work and then we are off to enjoy the little Thanksgiving break. Yay! Always so much to be thankful for. I've really been looking forward to Thanksgiving break this year too. I'm embarrassed to share this but maybe it'll give you a giggle. I've had so much on my mind lately that when I went out and bought a big huge turkey the other day I got all the way home before I realized I left it on the shopping cart in the parking lot. Last month I did nearly the same thing when I bagged all my groceries and then walked out to my car with an empty cart. I so need a break. Lol!

We plan to spend lots of quality time together, decorate over the weekend for Christmas and put up the tree. We also collect a village scene. The kids love love love putting that up this time of year. And we are surpising the kids one night and driving up to PIR. We did this a few years ago and it was so much fun.

This is only a quick post but I wanted to wish all my friends the most merry and bright Thanksgiving. Much peace and happiness to you and yours!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jennifer - sounds like you have a lovely long weekend planned.

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are beautiful! I hope you have a good TG weekend and I hope your puter gets to working better for ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin