Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Computer Ick

I mentioned in my last post about a trojan horse that slipped in with some automatic updates. Knock on wood, I've been so very lucky not to have problems like that before on this computer. I was able to get rid of it quickly. But it seems that things are running quite right either. I can't do a disk defrag. My antivirus quit working. I get a odd message upon start up of my computer. I spent all last night trying to hunt down and pin point the problem. I found the files that were downloaded the other day and I suspect there are some compatibility issues with them. Grrrr!!! So wish my me some much needed luck on fixing these issues this week so that I won't have to do a system restore or take the pc into the Geek Squad. Thank you!

On to brighter things... Here's a layout I did of darling daughter. :)



With my pc issues, I have yet to get started on the Stories in Hand class. My most favorite things project is only mapped out on paper too. Today. Today I will get those things started now that my computer is at least stable. I'll look forward to it this afternoon!

Monday's are our local movie stores .99 cent night. So somewhere along the way became our family movie night. Last night we rented A Perfect Christmas and it was an adorable family movie. We giggled and laughed. It was fun and lighthearted. I would reccommend this cute little show to you!

Gotta love children. My son comes home from school yesterday. He has a snack and visits for a short while. He does his chores. Comes back to me and says, "I've decided to play basketball. Will you drop me off at 5:30?" Basketball? He mentioned he was considering this a couple of weeks ago. When I followed up on it, he told me he decided not to play. Not another word. Now, a half hour before the first try out he asks for a ride? Good thing we didn't have plans to be out for the evening! So like I said, Kids! lol! Love 'em!

And the coffee has help alleviate some of the dull pain in my head this week. I have an eye appointment on Friday to get my eyes checked. I think they will be putting me back in full time glasses. Last time I had my eyes checked they put me into readers instead of the glasses I was wearing all of the time. That has worked until now. My right eye feels constantly strained. So I welcome this appointment with open arms. And yes... it means I'm getting old. lol!

Well, I gotta be off and running to work. I hope you all have a super fantastic week!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin