Thursday, November 13, 2008

Caffine?

I quit drinking coffee a few weeks ago. No particular reason, I just found myself craving tea more and more. Every day since, I've had headaches though. I attributed it to my lingering cold at first. Then decided to schedule an eye appointment to have my eyes checked. Headaches haven't gone away yet and my eye appointment isn't until the end of next week. So last night while out grocery shopping I desperately bought some more coffee. This morning as I type this, GOOD MORNING COFFEE! I hope that it drives away this crazy headache. Could it be as simple as a morning cup? I cannot tell you how much tylenol I've gone through in the past few weeks.

And for those of you who have your windows xp set up to do automatic updates- beware! There's a trojan horse waiting to slip on in with your next update. I have had it twice this week. I suggest you change your settings for it to notify you of updates without downloading and installing them on its own. Hope that helps someone out there.

Our wedding Anniversary is coming up and I would really like to do something special for an evening. Any suggestion? Actually, we live closer to Portland than Seattle... but I'm willing to drive either way. I would love to hear some things you've done. Maybe it will spark an idea for me.

And as I'm thinking of dear hubby, here's a layout I did this week. It was taken for his 42nd birthday last month. TFL!



I have a project I'm working on and I'm so excited to get it done and post some pics here. Shall I give you a hint? Lol! I was inspired by one of Oprah's themes- My Favorite Things. I'll share more with you next post. :)

The Stories in Hand class I'm taking is moving way to fast for me this week. I've read the posts and that is it. Lol! Crazy week for me. So I hope to catch up with it this weekend. I'll post more about that then too.

At work there's one week a year we get to go down to half days. Guess what! That falls next week. Wahooo! If I get the house tidied up this weekend... there should be lots of scrappy goodness time for me next week. I'll have about three hours each day to myself before the kids get home from school. I'm so looking forward to it. The kids want me to use the time to dig out our village. We don't usually put it up until after Thanksgiving. Hmm? Scrappy time...Village....Scrappy time...Village. We shall see. ;)

Have a super great week my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loverly layout Jennifer! Happy early Anniversary :)

We go out to eat and to a movie for our dates, because I LOVE doing that. But you guys prolly have all kinds of cool stuff to do in Portland or Seattle! lol

I hope you have a good time, no matter what you do :)

Good luck on the coffee thing ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin