Thursday, May 01, 2008

Look at me....

I’m up at 3 am blogging. Lol! Actually, I went to bed very early last night so now I’m up before the birds. I shouldn’t have done that, but dear hubby was home and taking care of the kids so the exhausted me crawled into bed early. A rare opportunity.

This week has been pretty good. They must have fiddled with the settings on our thermostat at work though. The air conditioner in my room keeps kicking on when it should be the heater. Brrrrrr. I’ve been layering up this week. I guess when the nice weather finally gets here the A/C will be nice.

I’m getting excited for the nice weather to come. Dear hubby and I were talking about pulling the boat out of the garage and getting her cleaned up for the season on the next bright sunshiny day. I love love love going out on the boat. There is something so calm and serene being out on the water. It’s so refreshing and beautiful and peaceful and and and …. I could go on and on. ;)

What are you thankful for? This morning as I was sitting in a quiet house, I was thinking of that very question.

1. I’m thankful to be alive
2. I’m thankful that the family is all healthy and well
3. I’m thankful the bills are paid and there is food in the cupboards
4. I’m thankful that my children are doing so very well in school
5. I’m thankful that they have adjusted to the change of schools and are happy
6. I’m thankful to have some very special friends in my life
7. I’m thankful for my dear hubby and all the little things he does

I have worked on one lo and one project this week. (Did I mention that 2 of my projects were featured this week at Scrapbook Dimensions online magazine? Woot!)



Darling daughter loves riding her 4 wheeler. She is really a little dare devil on it.



And this project is a mini album done with just a couple of sheets of cardstock. Add some pics and embellies for a wonderful little flip book.

If you haven't heard yet, this weekend is National Scrapbooking Day. The digi world is having tons of parties, chats, sales and promotions. The Digi Chick is having a 35% off sale now through Saturday. Have fun!

Lastly, I need a good swift cyber kick in the can. Anyone? I was being SO GOOD counting calories, wearing my pedometer to make sure I was taking at least 10,000 steps a day, and walking routinely on my tredmill. A couple of weeks ago, well it was right after our antiquing weekend actually, (I was good that whole weekend) I slacked off. So now I'm feeling guilty and know I need to get back into routine.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Thanks for sharing your work at our Social Network site. Just in case you didn't know our print magazine comes out 4x's a year....the other site is our Social Network. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennifer, how adorable is your daughter on her 4wheeler! LOVE the pink bow ;) haha

I will NOT let my girls see this. They are all already begging for their own 4wheelers! LOL

How cool that your work is getting the attention it deserves!!!! *applause*

:-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin