Monday, May 26, 2008

Hello there!

I hope you all had nice long weekend and took time to remember our loved ones who've passed.



This was a busy week so I was glad to have a slower paced weekend. We spent much of it at home. And a lot of it helping the kiddos finish up some big end of the year school projects. Tomorrow dear hubby and darling daughter are going on a field trip to the air museum in Seattle with her class. They've been looking forward to that for the last week.

I worked on a layout and some hybrid projects this week. Here's a card I made for a friends b-day and a ceramic frame that I altered. It's a little shabby chic and I'm pleased with the way it turned out. :)





And I love my dear son but I really could do without the teenage slang and remarks. With that, here's my lo for the week.



Tonight we ordered a pizza and watched a movie together. Lots of fun. :)

And before I sign out--- Are there any other Grey's fans here with me? Can I say OMGosh! I missed the last show- the two hour special on Thursday with the week being so crazy busy but I caught up with it this weekend. It was GOOD! What a fantastic season end!

Now waiting for LOST this week. (I love Thursdays! LOL!)

I hope you all have a super week! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your projects are beautiful. And that layout had me LOL. Because Kela is at that age where she must say stuff... just to say stuff, apparently!

Anne said...

Love the lock over is mouth! :)

Another Grey's fan here! Loved the finale.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin