Friday, April 25, 2008

Am I the only one

that gets sucked into those home decorating shows on HGTV? I could watch those for hours. Love seeing all the wonderful things they can do to improve homes... such awesome ideas and inspiration!

So I'm thrilled its Friday and we are upon another weekend. Just more than SIX weeks until summer break. (Is it obvious I'm counting down?) I have an entire weekend to myself and I plan to relax and be crafty after picking up the house tomorrow. Yay!

With life finally getting back to normal (this has been a CRAZY year) and I'm finding more time to be crafty again, I JOINED THE HYBRID CREATIVE TEAM AT THE DIGI CHICK. It is a great site full of the nicest group of ladies. I did some hybrid projects this week for them and would like to share-





I have a couple of lo's I worked on too for Karah-

I posted these pic before I had scrapped...but this was the perfect kit to showcase dd's accomplishment don't you think?


This is a pic daughter and I took at the antique store a few weekends ago. She's the light in my life! (Son too but he's not in this pic. I love 'em both so much!)


Wednesday after I got home from work, I drove my dear hubby a hour to his work. On the way home some yahoo swerved into my lane and I thought I was going to die. My heart was pounding so hard I thought I was going to keel over right there behind the wheel. The good Lord was watching over me and that poor fool let me tell you. I was freaked. This guy was looking down and driving too fast in his lane... when he looked up the cars he was coming upon were stopped so he pulled hard to miss them. That put him into oncoming traffic - head on- which was a moving me. I blinked when I thought we were going to collide and then somehow, he pulled out of it. It was a terribly close call though. Can I say how glad I am to be here typing this today... talk about being grateful!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend and thanks so much for stopping in! Have a good one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About the shows: we don't have extended cable, thankfully! LOL

Your work is gorgeous. I always say that, because it always is!!! :)

And OMGoodness about the wreck!! I am so glad you are ok!!!

Shanna said...

okay YES I do LOVE those shows!!! I ADMIT it!!! If you looked @ my house you wouldnt know it though!!!! LOL!!!!
I LOVE our recipe holder! WAY TO CUTE!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin