Tuesday, May 20, 2008

He's fine?

Well we got the call on Friday from the doctor. He said that the heart was fine. The tests all came back fine. What great news! But where does that leave us? Chest pains and a racing heart still? Back to our family physician? Actually, the doctor was nice and said he wanted to know if dear son continued to have these issues. That did make me feel better. JR hasn't had an episode to report since last Tuesday. A week without any problems and he's been back to his regular schedule with physical activities. So there's our update. Definately some good news to report. The ticker is working and we haven't had any further problems. Thank you thank you thank you for the prayers and well wishes. They are working.

This weekend was beautiful out. We worked very hard outside all weekend (and yesterday too) getting things ready for the summer. We all got a little color in our cheeks doing so too. It was pushing a hundred degrees all weekend long. This morning though, I woke to the pounding of rain on the roof. Gotta love being in the PNW.

There are three weeks and two days left until we are out on summer break. I CAN HARDLY WAIT. Actually, Wednesday we have our annual staff meeting and time always seems to zip by in a snap after that. We all refocus on getting things wound down for the year.

I don't really have big plans for the summer. This school years just been a real tough one and I am really looking forward to being home and spending it with my kids. The other night after working hard all day long, we had a bbq and sat outside at the patio furniture and played games. It was so fun. I want to do that a lot this summer. Dear son and I went to his parent teacher conf. last week and we had to make out his HIGH SCHOOL schedule. Next year he'll be in high school. Yep. The kids are just growing up too fast! I plan on trying to slow the clock down a little this summer.

A short post I know but I wanted to update you all and thank you again. A great big hug to you my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. High school. *faint*

You know, that is basically what we found out about Faithy when she was having all those neurological issues. They ended up telling us it was just growing pains. I know how frustrating that was, so I feel for ya.

I hope you have a GREAT summer!!! :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin