Thursday, April 05, 2007

We're back...

So Sunday we packed up and headed out for a couple of days. We rented a little cabin up at Mt. Hood. It was really nice and relaxing! He's a pic of the cabin and then a view from the front porch. We played board games, hiked, swam, played pool and ping pong. The kids tossed a frisbee around and played football and badmidden. It's really so much fun when we escape for a few days to our little spot.



We came home on Tuesday mid afternoon. I'd say we were home all of five minutes when the neighbors dog came running over to our property. So I walked it back over and they were home but wouldn't answer the door. (insert rolling eyes emoticon here) So I walk back home and the dog stayed on their porch for a few minutes then was right back over on our property. I called and left them a message. The sweet little dog sat on my front porch until bedtime when they finally came and got him. Grrrrrrr!

And just to make clear- I have no problems with the dog whatsoever. I'm irked that the neighbors are poor pet owners and are making their problem my problem. *sigh*

Well back to spring break... it's moving entirely to fast. Today is already Thursday! I can't believe it! I need to clean my bedroom, catch up on laundry, go through mail and pay bills, and get a little yard work done this afternoon. If its warm this afternoon I think I might even take the kids to the park. :D

And in scrappyland I have a few things I finished up this week. Let's see... the first two are of some older pics of darling daughter and the last is of dear hubby from this week's trip. lol.





Well, I would rather play all day here on the computer but the to do list is demanding my attention. You all have a super Thursday and thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin