Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter!

So the dog was back on Thursday as well as Friday. They are so not even making an effort here. GRRRRRRRRRR!

Thursday was a beautiful day and in the afternoon we went to a friends baseball game. Actually I took the kids down to the park a little early and let them run and play. Here's a lo I did of darling daughter chasing butterflies there. And another of myself and my darling little pooch whom came along. He totally loves getting out and about.



And then Friday was another gorgeous day. You would have thought it was summer time. We mowed the lawn and brought out some of our patio furniture and cleaned up the yard. It was nice to spend some time out in the sun for a second day in a row.

Last night we watched Happy Feet. It's a cute movie. The kids kept picking out characters that they thought resembled themselves. That in itself gave us a good laugh.

Today we did some housework then went to see ARE WE DONE YET? I've been promising the kids for weeks that we'd go see it on spring break. It was a cute movie. Afterwards we bowled a few games. Lots of fun!

Well I'd better go. It's nearly dinner time and then we are coloring eggs. I hope you all have a wonderful and most happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your LO's..just beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin