Monday, April 16, 2007

Lost

but not gone forever. Hehe.

So how have you all been? Well I hope! Me? Well I'm a sickling. Actually this afternoon I finally started feeling better. I went to the doctor on Friday and had a severe (and I stress severe) sinus infection and bronchitis. Lovely. I came home from the doctors Friday, went to bed and didn't get out of bed until sometime Sunday afternoon. Yes I slept this off. So unlike me, but I'm grateful that I was able to do that. I still felt like death warmed over this morning but work couldn't do without me today, so I went in. Blah.

Speaking of "Lost" I'm totally getting into this series. I bought season 1 a few weeks ago and had to go back for season 2. I must confess... although I like Jack (I loved him as Charlie on Party of Five) Bad Boy Sawyer is my fav. ;) I love his sarcasim!

And the neighbors dog thingie... Well, their dog/s were over everyday last week, sometimes several times in the day until Thursday or so. We haven't seen hide nor hair of them since. That's a long stretch. I'm wondering if they got rid of their canine friends. :S

Anyway... I just wanted to check in here. I need to go do a little packing since this Friday I am heading to the beach for a long weekend to meet up with 35 other digi scrappers from the Pacific Northwest. I'm so super excited! Can't wait to meet them all!

Thanks for stopping by and you all have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin