Friday, April 20, 2007

Gone like the wind

Or at least I will be as soon as I see the kids off to school. I have everything packed up and am nearly ready to go. Can't believe its finally time!

And here's what I worked on this week-



This last lo I did was for a special friend. Her grandmother has a birthday coming up and she is putting an album together for her and asked her friends to help out... I was so excited to have the opportunity. Thanks Heather!

I have felt so much better this week. JR went to the doctor on Monday and had the same thing as me just not as bad. His prescription finally kicked in and he too is feeling better. So of course darling daughter wakes this morning and now she has a bit of a sore throat. :( I feel bad for her. Being icky feeling is no fun!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! I'll be back in my next post with some fun pics! Bye!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin