Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Well, what can I say?

This past weekend was crazy insane and I had the best time!

We all met up at the Oregon Coast and scrapped, shared some tips and tricks, and quickly became friends. This is the nicest group of ladies! And most of us are within driving distance of one another. How cool is that! I had the best time and can't wait to do it again in the future!

This past two weeks have been crazy for my family. I was sick sick sick. Then my son fell sick with the same thing as me. And on Friday my dd started running a fever and having difficulty with her asthma. We took her to the doctor Monday and they just gave her some more asthma meds. Yesterday after school she was feeling worse, so I drew her a bath and found she had a rash. So back to the doctor where they decided to check for and found that she had Strep throat. Lovely. So now they have her on the right meds and we're home for a few days until she's no longer contagious. Poor thing!

I'm counting down the days until summer break and vacation. We have about 8 weeks left. Then we'll have a few days to pack to go camping out on the Lake for a full week. Yes I'm starting to get excited!

So here's some recent lo's and I'll probably finish up a bunch more in the next few days that I had started over the weekend. heheh.



And I think I'll end with a few thoughts on some shows I watch.

Grey's - Oh my. The whole twist and turns with Izzy and George... Were they just using her daughter to draw those two closer together? I thought that was strange. And what do you think McDreamy is going to do about Chief? Is it goodbye Meredith? I know most people hate Christina/Burke but I've always been somewhat fond of their dysfunctional personalities in their relationship. I think its cool that they are moving forward and growing in their relationship. And last... What is with Alex and the pg. lady? That's a little weird!

Dancing with the Stars- I'm ripped that they haven't voted Billy Ray off yet. Enough said!

Lost- Okay I'm not a third season watcher as we just caught up on the whole Lost thing. But still thinking Sawyer's a hottie at the end of season 2. Now I must go see if there's a way to catch up on season three or if I'll have to wait for it to come out on DVD.

1.2.3. Like a bird I sing, cause you've given me the most beautiful set of wings.... okay so that song is in my head. Yes I'm a huge Tim McGraw fan and I just picked up his new cd the other day. Love the end of that song with all the little kids singing!

Enough rambling! Thanks for visiting! Have a great week!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin