Tuesday, July 25, 2006

We're back!

We had a great time. I can also say that I am glad to be home and done camping for the summer. It's so much fun but so much work at the same time.

It was hot Hot HOT. Friday was a record breaking 105 degrees and we played on the lake all day. Tubed, swam, fished.... etc. I'll give ya some more details soon.

We came home to an expanded family. Ethel, our Yorkie, was expecting. And although she wasn't due for another week I just had this feeling. So I tried to kennel her so she wasn't left unattended but they don't accept expectant mothers much to my dismay. Because of that, my dear friend took her in and as it turns out - mid wifed her through delivery Sunday morning in the wee hours. Thank goodness she was there for us!

I've been lost in laundry, unpacking, and attending to momma and her babes when not at work these past few days.

Here's some pics of the cuties. These pics were taken just a few hours ago so the pups are nearly three days old.


And here's some of the litter. Little Ethel has 6 pups. That seems like a lot to me from such a small dog.

With that, I'll leave you until tomorrow. It's getting late. Good night!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Wow, new puppies! How cool, Jennifer!

I'm glad you all had such a good time at the lake beating the heat and enjoying summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin