Saturday, July 15, 2006

ah... a day off

I've had my morning coffee and sat at the computer working on a lo. It doesn't get much better than that for some good ol' R&R.

Thursday we ran down to Portland after work and started the kids back to school shopping. We stormed Old Navy. Got about 50% of our shopping done... yay! And they had the cutest ever line of clothing for dogs. Yes! I bought a few things for Harry too. Then we had dinner at the Olive Garden. Yum! And we stopped at Costco on our way home to restock the freezer food. It was a very nice evening.

We took Harry in yesterday to get his stitches removed. He's healing quite well and back to his regular self. Which brings me to the subject of my lo.... My inspiration was a paper lo in the Aug. CK mag. :D



(credits: Amy Jo Kit by M. Terasawa, lined paper by Kristy Ann, Picture hangers by Gina Cabrera, Ribbons by Shabby Princess, Font is Bookman Antiqua and LB Kerry, Ink action by AC)

Today is supposed to be beautiful and 85. So I shall be off to take the kids to the lake. Hope you all have a fab weekend! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin