Monday, July 31, 2006

I *may* have been overshooting

when I said -tomorrow. ;)

I said I'd give you more detail on camp. (LO's coming soon!) I think the highlights (other than our boat) were flashlight hide & seek, glow stick tag, (which were both played at night when it was cooled off some) and the baptisms. They did drawings throughout the camp too. My dh won a Third Day cd which he happily traded me for the Milk Duds I won. Yay for me! All in all it was great. And we can hardly wait for it again next year.

Ethel and the pups.... I took pics on Saturday morning to post but didn't end up on the internet until yesterday. And yesterday the site was down that houses my pics so.... here I am today offering pics that are now a few days old. Sorry!



This one is the same as in the first post of the pups. I wanted to picture her again so we could see how she is growing. I can still hold her in my hand. Why is she laying like that? Its funny because she was sleeping like this even after I picked her up.



And here's a pic of the great momma and her six puppies.

Last week I took the kids to the mall once again. And I am proud to say we are DONE with back to school shopping now with the exception of shoes. We even picked up their school bags too.
Yay!

Two children for sale! Two children for sale! Lying, screaming, spying.... children for sale! That is how I felt this last week. The kids just couldn't seem to get it together. Ugh! It was those silly little petty arguments, the ignoring instruction, shrecking their chores, mocking one another, pitching the tantrums for time-outs, etc. Did I say Ugh? *deep sigh* Now reassuring myself that this is the dawn of a new day. :D

I finished TDC and boy it was pretty interesting. Now I'd like to see the movie and see how true they were to the book. Yes, I'm a geek.

Here's a couple of LO's I did over the weekend.


(credits: papers by Meredith Fenwick, grunge frame by Jessica Sprague, date pin by Holly McCaig)



(credits: jungle kit by Meredith Fenwick, hanging tags by Holly McCaig, font LB Marci, torn paper by ACA)

Well I must confess I did some shopping this week over at PDW. Wow! they have a great site. And now I am heading over to check out Gina's grand opening before heading of to work. Have a fabulous week all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin