Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesday... already!?!?

When I woke this morning I couldn't believe it was Tuesday already. The week is just flying by.

I have two children and 4 dogs. Did you know that? I also have a spotbot. In which I must say is a LIFE SAVER! I would really recommend it to anyone. Its compact and portable and quick in removing those little oppies between serious carpet cleanings.


**********
Do you go through the scrapping phases where you find colors or textures or styles to like and you just have to go with it? That's me. I bought some of Merediths kits and am downloading them and I just love her Urban Colour collection.






And I picked these two out just for fun. :D




*************
And I have been lost for the past few days in The DaVinci Code. I refused to see the movie until I read the book. Great book! So many interesting theories... riveting.
Well... off to finishing downloading my new treats. It's times like these that I really wish I were not on dial up. Oh well. Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin