Thursday, July 20, 2006

Off again, off again, jiggy jog...

We are on our way out for another camping trip. This time its our church camping. It should be so much fun! And we are going up to beautiful Lake Mayfield. So I'm off to put in a few hours of work this morning then we are gone.

With packing and such I've not had one minute to scrap but I did get my downloading done. So when I get back I plan to get creative with all these vacation pics. :D

There's a little rumor that its supposed to get up to a 105 degrees tomorrow and stay there for three days... gah! If it does it will set record highs for the Pacific Northwest. Let's hope this is one of the many times that they are wrong in the forecast. ;)

Well ta ta for now and have a super awesome weekend everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin