Thursday, March 12, 2009

Still holding out

with this old computer. I downloaded a free version of PSE onto this because its to old to run my creative suite. It's been fun creating this week while learning elements again. The last version I owned of elements was 3 but over time it's been improved so I'm now playing with 7. Can I just say that it has some REALLY COOL features!

Here's a few things I've made this week-





The designers at WST have really outdone themselves recently. If you haven't been there lately you really should make it a point to check out the shop and the gallery. Both are oozing with inspiration! And today here's what's going on-



That should about wrap up the ol' blog post today. I'm without my computer for at least another week they say. So when it gets back to me I'll update my project 52 pics.

Thanks for stopping in! You all enjoy the rest of your week. Have a good one.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

It's always great to see your creations, Jen, no matter what you use to create them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin