Friday, March 20, 2009

Boo hoo

as you know my computer is in the shop. I was told they shipped it off and it didn't get fixed before it was sent back. I expressed my *unhappiness* with that and having to be without it for nearly two weeks already so they said that they'd look at it in house. Yesterday the update was that they did replace a part but that it was necessary to do a system restore now too.

This is two system restores in the last six months. Prior to that I had not had a single problem with my computer. Restoring means so much work for me to get it back in order. *sob*

I'm supposed to go pick up my baby tomorrow. I hope to be pleasantly surprised and not have lost everything. Maybe they did a nondestructive restore? A girl can hope right?

Other than that, I've had the flu for the past few days but feel much better today. The school carnival is tomorrow night and so I am heading off to work today to help prepare for it. The kids and I will be running the book fair and a book walk at it tomorrow night. We're looking forward to it.

One more week until Spring Break. I was searching the web for somewhere go for a few days while on break. We are thinking of going here to a resort at the breathtaking Alsea Bay.



There are so many wonderful things to do in the area as well. I'm sure it would keep us all busy and happy for 3 or 4 days.

Well, I need to head off to work. I hope you all have a super fab Friday. Don't work too hard. :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

sorry to hear about your PC woes and the flu on top of that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin