Thursday, February 26, 2009

Utterly and completely

exhausted. That was me last night. I had a follow up with the doctor yesterday (after work) for my cough. Lungs all clear and I took the last of my antibiotic just before my appt. Yay! I went to bed last night and was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

This morning we woke to a "late start" because of snow. Here's what I woke to. These are pics from my bedroom window. Wow, right!?!





I love the beauty of the outdoors when it snows. It's always so clean, calming, and peaceful. What a wonderful start to my day!!!

Yesterday I scrapped this with Karah's stuff. The frames are "stuck together" and are being released today at Oscraps.



And this is an adorable kit by Emily Merritt available for $2 2day only at {we are} storytellers.



And that is all I've got for today. Wishing you all well. Enjoy your week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin