Sunday, February 08, 2009

Coming out for a breather

from the daunting task of finances. I do have our taxes done. I'll give them a once over tomorrow before I file them. And our personal stuff, well I have a really good start on them. I have to finish up a few other areas we would like to manage (beyond our checking/savings) but for the most part, that is done too. *Deep sigh of relief!*

I stumbled upon a coupon for a hotel we like at the beach. My darling daughter had asked to go there for her birthday but I wasn't sure we'd be able to afford to stay the weekend. It turns out we can. We have reservations for next weekend and I am really excited.

Here are week 5 and 6 pics for Project 52-

My Cat-



One of the kids' friends (who are so close they are like family)



I also worked on some scrappy stuff- Underwear is all the craze? lol! Here's a potty chart, card, bookmark, DVD sleeves, and some plain ol' stickers.



So I like to watch Grey's and LOST. When LOST started this season I was SO distracted by Saywer's teeth. He had the fixed and whitened. Of course he has every right to do so, but where on the island do they offer that service? Am I the only one with this little hang up? lol! And I was less then impressed with Grey's last season- but I think the last couple of episodes have been really good. I'm looking forward to next weeks episode. I've always liked Addison though. :)

Well, I'm off to stretch my legs. I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY on being done (or nearly done) on the taxes and finances! :)

Awesome photos, you are so good!

And I am LOL at the underwear being all the craze!! hahaha

Gwen said...

Ugh, taxes. We were just talking yesterday about whether we should do our own or take them to have them done. DH said I should do it. I've never done it! He always has, so we'll see how that plays out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin