Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I applaud you

if you are one of those doing project 365. That would mean you get your camera out each and every single day. Wow!

Me? I am pushing it trying to participate in project 52. lol! Here's what I have so far...









I cannot believe it is February already!?!?! This month has gone by in a blur. And the week after this, my baby is having her 13th birthday. Ack! I have some ideas but no plans yet for her birthday party or gifts. I better get busy, huh?

This week I did make one hybrid project. I used now retired Two Sisters papers.



And this week and probably next, I will go nuts on the finances. It's tax time and we also have decided to go with a new system to organize our home finances and monthly bills- which I need to spend hours no doubt setting up. This is one of those things I hate to do the prep needed but feel so accomplished once I've finished it. Nose to the grind, right!

Today my schedule is so tight, I've spent my only free time, blogging. You all have a terrific Tuesday! Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful "Love"!!

How cool that you are re-organizing your finances. I want to do that too!

I love your weekly photos! It is awesome how you did the captions! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin