Monday, February 23, 2009

Some scrappy time in a week full of

doctor appointments. I had a scheduled appointment for last Monday which was good because I had a minor cough that was turning major from our weekend at the beach. I had doc check it out while I was there. He started me on some meds. Then I was was back on Friday and Saturday both. Eeek! On Saturday's appointment they even did chest xrays and gave me something new. They also scheduled a follow up for Wednesday. Whew! I hope I'm on the mend now.

Moving right along- here are my project 52 pics.





Here are a few things I worked on this week-





And Jenni Bowlin has gone digital. She is now selling her digital kits at {we are} storytellers.com. Here's something I made with her latest kit-



This weekend my harmony lo was published in Bella Scraps magazine. It's a great issue and you should check it out! :)

Well, I am heading off to work. I hope you all have a super fab week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin