Thursday, January 29, 2009

So happy to say goodbye

to the ick. I've been sick this week with a flu bug. I started feeling better last night and was back to work today. Yay!

I love love love Two Sisters Designs. I have collected their stuff forever and followed them over to {we are} storytellers when they made the move from Scrap Artist. Recently I learned that they are retiring. I can't believe it! So sad.

So if you don't already own all their amazing stuff, go here to get it before it is gone...



Karah has a new collab kit coming out this week. Here's a little sneak peak-



I can't believe he's going to be driving in a few months. I had to call the insurance last week to find out when I needed to add him on the insurance and such. *sigh* Where does the time go? Seriously!

And I created a envelope album too-



I need to clean up the house and my craft tables so that I can have some scrappy fun this weekend. I hope you all have a super fab Friday and enjoy your weekend too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin