Friday, January 02, 2009

Welcome 2009

I am so happy and hopeful for all that 2009 holds!

There was 5 new inches of new snow when I woke this morning. Most of the old stuff had melted and it looks like we're in for another round. The news is saying snow off and on for the next three days. Wow!

It's been a little more than two weeks since I've been on break from work and I have really enjoyed it. The house is nearly spic and span. I've thoroughly enjoyed the holidays. I have even organized several things... today I'm tackling the scappy stuff. Three more days to relax and enjoy... Yay!

Today I am trying once again to kick some poor eating habits and to dedicate myself self to exercising more. Still room for improvement in those areas. What are your resolutions?

I have been so productive in the scrappy department on my time off too. Creative time equals a happy me. :) So I'd like to share some stuff-







Did I mention that the kids are gone for the entire weekend and that my hubby will be home after work this evening for the whole weekend. We seems we never have time alone. I will have to open the recipe book and find something fab to make for dinner tonight. Maybe we will go out tomorrow on a date. I'll check to see what playing at the movies. Fun fun fun!

Darling daughter and I went to see Bedtime Stories earlier this week. I must confess it was a cute movie. Especially for an Adam Sandler film. And speaking of movies, my current fave is What Happens in Vegas. It is so so funny. It is a must see if your into comedies. Hilarious! Matter of fact, I think I'll go pop that in now and hit the scrap stash.

You all have a fantastic weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought Bedtime Stories looked good :)

I wish I could say my house was even nearly sic and span! haha

I hope you are enjoying your last few days of vaca :) And those layouts are beautiful! I always love looking at your layouts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin