Thursday, January 08, 2009

Flooding

I live in southwest Washington - smack dab in the middle of the flooding. Thankfully my home is safe but sadly many friends and co-workers in the community are not. They evacuated my kids school yesterday at lunchtime. No school today. And this morning the river is supposed to crest 7' over flood level. That will flood most of the town where I live. In addition, all the rain is causing numerous mud and land slides. Not good.


Earlier this week, I started playing with this fun kit. It is awesome! You really need to pick this up today while its on sale. :)



And here's the low down on how you can get it-




Just another quick post today. I hope you are all having a great week and staying dry.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Stay safe Jennifer - your community is in my prayers, the photos I see on the news are heartbreaking!

Anonymous said...

I hope you stay warm and dry!! And I hope the floods recede before too much damage is done. :(

Gwen said...

Wow about the flooding! I hope you and your family stay safe and dry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin