Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Is it really the last day of 2008. On New Year's Eve, I usually spend some time looking through my blog archives and scrapbook pages to reflect the year gone by. We all speak of the happy times and relish in those moments. Who doesn't love to hear about one anothers good cheer. We have had many many happy times and most wonderful opportunities this year. God is good. With that said, this year my family had some really low points too - more than one life altering experience really. Reflecting on that is bittersweet today. As bad as some of those times were, most offered growth. This past year our family changed - a lot. Today as I reflect, I am thankful it's passed and grateful that we stand stronger.

I welcome with open arms 2009.

This year I have chose one little word for 2009... you see I put it on my blog header for a daily reminder. Harmony. This year I will strive to bring harmony to every aspect of my life.

I made a lo with my word too.



This will be a short post today. There are lots of sales today in digiland. Here's one you won't want to miss -



And most importantly - Happy New Year my friends! I hope the year 2009 is the best one yet!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin