Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy busy....

It's been busy since going back to work after Christmas break. The weekend before last we cleaned out the garage which was really nice. It took most of the weekend but it was worth it to have it clean and organized once again. We also cleaned up the yard of fallen limbs and minor damage from the recent storms.

This weekend we went to an antique show at the Clark Co. fairgrounds. It was so much fun looking at all the goods. We did a lot of browsing and a little shopping. Afterwards we went over to Cascade Station in Portland and did some shopping there and IKEA too. Before heading home we stopped and had pizza at BJ's... Yumm-o! Last we stopped and watched Hotel for Dogs and the theater. It was a cute movie. When we finally made it home, I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. lol! It was a lovely day but tiring.

Today has been a laid back day. The kids both have friends over and we have had a lot of fun playing around. We baked cookies, played monopoly on the Wii, watched a movie and now it's winding down. I think I'll make some Chinese for dinner tonight... I haven't made that in a while. :)

I've been scrappy too-







And here's one hybrid project that I made for darling daughter for Valentines Day. I'll slip it into her school binder on Friday to brighten her day.





And a couple of months ago I did a tutorial for The Daily Scrapper for the Chinese New Year. That article just came out a few days ago. If you are interested in reading it, you can find it HERE. It was a fun little project and certainly kid friendly too.

Lots in store for the next few weeks. I guess being this busy keeps me out of trouble though, right!

I hope you all have had a terrific three day weekend. Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Jennifer.. boy you are a busy girl please send some of your energy this way. *grin*

I just found Ikea and The Cascade Station, Robert and I went there about a month or so ago. I cant wait to go back.

Love the gift you made your daughter she will love it.

I have enjoyed the last few days here at the coast we have had sunshine.. it has been wonderful.

Hugs.. take care.

Joy

Anonymous said...

Your pages are beautiful! :) Sounds like you had a great weekend. My kids cannot wait til Hotel for Dogs comes out on dvd, they wanna see it really bad :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin