Saturday, December 06, 2008

Where?

Where oh where has this last week gone? Oh where oh where can it be? Lol!

Seriously, this last week was gone in a blink.

I wanted to share a few pics from our trip last weekend to Portland International Raceway's Winter Wonderland light show.







And this one is for Joy, my friend at the beach. (It's a little blurry but there's a lighthouse off in the distance there.)



If you live in the area, this is really a fun family activity. My kids are teenagers and still love doing this. (They pack up blankets and pillows in the back seat of the car (We live a little more than an hour away so there's a little drive) and sometimes they even go in their PJ's.) When you get there you are offered a Christmas CD to play, candy canes are passed around, and you are asked to dim the headlights and enjoy the light scenes as your drive around the track.

I have much to be thankful for this week-

1. my glasses came in on Wednesday and my headaches immediately went away - praise the Lord!
2. I had an opportunity to contribute to the DST Insider that came out this month - it was an awesome edition that was cram packed with hybrid ideas (check our pg 40 & 41) :)
3. the computer is starting to look good again - fonts and photoshop back up and running this week
4. a much needed change in my schedule at work has finally come - *dancing over this one!*
5. my friends came through and donated enough scrappy supplies for all of the students in both of my art classes to make holiday gifts to take home - my friends -> YOU ROCK! Thank you thank you thank you!!! Mwah!

I did a little scrapping this week too.



Monday. Monday will be dear hubby and my wedding anniversary. I'm still not sure what we will do that day, but I know the special day is something we will joyfully celebrate. He is the love of my life.



Yep, there we were at the reception, dancing. 12/2000

Well, this weekend I need to get the housework done and then I want to work on a some hybrid projects. Also a few more tutorials to add here at the blog. So I better get to it. :)

I hope you all have a super fab weekend. Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love those light pics, amazing. Isn't there something about holiday lights that just make you feel good inside?

Hope you and your hubby do something nice to celebrate your special day.

Anonymous said...

Very cool pic of you two. Also great pics of the lights! Mine never turn out that good ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin