Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tis the Season

Surprises are rolling in... I mentioned in my last post how happy I was to finally have a schedule change at work. This week, 2 more pretty awesome and unexpected things happened. I teach 2 six grade art classes a week and so wanted to introduce them to photoshop. After a really long wait, (I'd actually given up hope that I'd get the computers)Wednesday the computer guy brought them in and set them up in my room. I am estatic!!! And, I also run the cricut machine at work and cut out letters for the classroom bulletin boards and projects. Well, I was told Friday that there was some extra money and to order some new cartridges and supplies. Fun, fun, fun.

And at home, we ended up just staying in on our Anniversary. The kids were home so we rented a couple of movies and did a family movie night. Not as exciting as I had planned but things don't always turn out the way we plan, right?!? lol. And Friday I became a grandma. Okay not really but for the weekend. lol. Dear son has to do a baby project where they care for a doll that simulates a newborn. I totally forgot how little of sleep there is for all with a baby in the house. lol! It's been a great experience for him though.

Snow snow snow is in the air. We woke to a dusting yesterday. This morning there was a little more. And it just started again. They are calling for four inches today. The kids are SO excited.

I have a few layouts and an ornament I made that I'd like to share.







I also added a new tutorial this week on redecorating picture frames. There's a link in the side bar for those interested. :)

Have a super Sunday my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I need a doll ;) hahahaha

I can't believe you are teaching photoshop!! WHY couldn't I have a teacher like you?!?! haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin