Friday, December 26, 2008

Winter is here

and giving us lots of snow.

But just before the weather changed I was able to get these pics of the kiddos.



Where have I been this past few weeks? Well, not at work. lol! The last three days of school was called for snow. It started off like this-



It was so pretty. And just the right amount of snow fell for the kids to go sledding. So as soon as there was a break they were out on our private road going at it. Of course I joined in on the fun too- mostly as the photographer but I did make a couple of runs.



And more snow came. That meant we needed to bake some sweets. Twas almost Christmas...



Then of course we wrapped presents, watched some Christmas movies, played the Wii and spent lots of fun time together as it kept snowing and snowing and snowing...



There it shows 14" but on Monday we were up to 18". It was crazy I tell you. Then on Christmas Eve it rained. That did not make the snow go away by any means but it did make it very heavy and slushy. We definately lost mass, but I would say with the snow we got again yesterday, we easily still have a foot of snow here.

And here's a glimpse of our Christmas morning-



I'll catch up with the scrappy stuff next post. :)

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. I hope the good cheer and happiness follow you well into the new year. Happy Holidays my friends!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin