Monday, August 18, 2008

Where did the last week go?

Seriously! Blink and it was gone.

We went to the theme park which was fun. The weather was perfect too. It was overcast yet just at about 80 degrees. It made for short lines. I love riding with the kids and playing in the water. It's a wonderful annual trip.

Here's some pics on the Timberhawk roller coaster ride. The family is right there front and center. lol!



And here's another of a ride I don't do. I don't mind going upsidedown, however, I do not like to be left hanging up there. Here are the brave or the foolish on the Timberaxe.



Fun fun fun!


And the weather is still so wacky. Tuesday it just reached 80. By Thursday it was 100. Hotter still on Friday and Saturday. Which led to some strange thunderstorms. Cooler Sunday. Today its extremely humid and thundering again. Rain rain go away.

I return to work in one week. Part of me is not ready and the other is starting to look forward to returning. I like having a schedule. I like routine. I went out shopping and bought my supplies a few days ago. Starting to put me in the mood a little. And yesterday as I watched out the window, golden leaves were swirling in the wind. It was dark by 8:30 last night. Returning to work also marks the season... my favorite time of the year. Welcome fall....


Scatterbrained is how I have felt this last week. Spread to thin. I have at least half a dozen home impovement projects left to finish up BEFORE next week. I also have about the same amount of hybrid projects started that I have yet to finish. Today I will try very hard to mark one of each off of that list. If I do just one a day...


Karah let out a girly girly of all girly kits recently at TLP. I had to dig back into my archive of pics for this one. Here's a lo done of McKena's 4th birthday. We were out of town at the beach when we strolled by a bakery window which was filled with Barbie doll cakes. McKena flipped over them and just had to have one for her upcoming birthday. We checked our local bakery who at the time did not make them, so I searched high and low to find a form and made one for her myself. She was so thrilled.



I have one grumpy grumpy girl at home with me today. She can't quite pinpoint what the problem is but I think she's feeling crummy. Her sinuses have been acting up for the past couple of weeks with all the crazy weather changes. Today has been a struggle. Finally, she is lying down and I popped in a movie. Poor thing.

Thanks for checking in on me. If you are a digi scrapper, Catscrap is having a rare and most awesome sale this week. (There's a link in the sidebar.) And if you are a member at MSA, they are celebrating there first birthday and are giving away a gynormous and most awesome collab kit yesterday and today. Just log in and you'll find your way. :)

Have a great week all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin