Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello! Where have I been?

I never knew about blog readers before this weekend. OMGOSH! How cool are they!?! I'm giving bloglines a go and lovin' it already. It sure saves time and now I won't miss my friends blog posts. Yeah!

The closet got a thorough cleaning and oraganizing yesterday. It was the last thing on my list of 'mission organization'. Things like that are always a bigger job then they let on to be. But other than taking some tubs of off-season clothing out to storage, it's done! And I learned something about myself while going through the closet yesterday... I seem to buy everything in two's or three's. It was pretty sad. Darling daughter and I chuckled at first but as it went on and on it really became apparent that I need to buy one thing off the rack and then move on.

Saturday we went out geocaching, however, the ones we printed off for that day were more difficult and we soon realized that we were to the point that we must get a GPS to continue hunting in our area. We didn't find even one that we were searching for. But I took my dog and there was hiking involved so we had fun anyway. I think darling daughter was the most disappointed. She REALLY gets into the hunt. I also took my camera along and snapped a couple pics of the kids. Here is my FRESHMAN and 7th grader. I can't believe how grown up they are...*sniff*









Well today is my first day back to work (for training) after having the summer off. I welcome the return of routine in my daily schedule. Students return on Wednesday. I mentioned a while back that I am lucky enough to get to teach an art class this year at school, but I learned last week that the art supplies I ordered did not come in. *eek!* So I'll need to be extra creative these first few weeks back to teach the kids and keep it fun without supplies. Shall we start with the color wheel? lol!

Onto scrappy things- I altered this notebook with Amanda and Eva's new Mojito kit.



Well, my class starts soon so I must be off. I hope you all have a fabulous week my friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE note book! And OMG a FRESHMAN? EEK!

I love my bloglines. That is how I keep up with YOU :)

Shanna said...

Have fun back @ schooL!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin