Saturday, July 05, 2008

Trying it again

Blogger is still giving me problems. But I keep trying. So what's up with it? When I first started with blogger I had a lot of problems but they made some upgrades and I that seemed to do the trick for me. But lately, its back to square one.

Moving on... How was everyone's fourth? I hope you all had loads of fun! Earlier in the week we bought Boom Blox for the Wii. We stuck around home - had a friendly Boom Blox competition, a BBQ, and set off some fireworks. Here's some pics of our favorite fountains this year...







Speaking of the fourth... here's a lo from last year that I scrapped last week-



So are there any other Jane Austen fans here with me? I found P&P audiobook (unabridged)on i-tunes this week for under $8. I couldn't believe the price. (My dear hubby is on the road A LOT so only does audio books. He spends $8. to rent them so I know that this is a good deal!) I thought it would be great to listen to on my i-pod when out for my walks. :)

Last week darling daughter and I were working on sewing projects. She finished her blanket yesterday and I got the skirting sewn and up on my craft table. Both projects turned out great. I'll have to take some pics to share next post. Darling daughter got a little impatient during this project because she thought it was something she could sit down and do in an hour. lol! I was really proud of her though because she stuck with it and worked on it all week long.

I'm hoping this post will go up without a hitch. Here's the lo I couldn't post last time. Darling daughters school field trip-



We pulled the boat out last week and cleaned it up. Thursday we were going to take it out on the water, however, dear hubby found that the lights on the trailer were not working. He spent the afternoon trying to find the problem without luck. Poor guy... we are going camping later this coming week and I think its going to be without the boat at this point. We usually spend so much time on the boat in the summer but this year we haven't even been on the water yet. Things don't always go as we plan, right?!? It'll be okay... We're hoping to get in to the campground we used to stay in before the boat. We always enjoyed that campground and its just down the road from the other. Let's hope plan B works out for us. :)

Well, I'm home for the weekend all alone. I have housework to do and then I'm hoping to do some hybrid projects. I really should be doing some yard work but today I'm saved by the rain. Yay! lol!

Thanks for visiting! I hope you all have a super weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin