Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Time for a

vacation. It's a shorter one but a vacation none the less. Plan B did not work out because they are booked on the weekends. So we are setting up camp close to home until hubby gets the boat trailer rewired. It's okay, we live near a lake and plan on taking it out here. Next month hopefully we can do a longer camp at our favorite lake about an hour and a half from home. Anyway, we'll be out until mid next week.

I've been a little crafty this week.



This is a hat box I decorated to match my craft area.



And this is a gift tag and card I made to coordinate for a gift set.

Switching to another subject... You gotta try these!



I bought a couple boxes in June to use this summer since the prices of everything are going up up up and we would be home a lot. I can't say enough great things about them. Everything really does last longer and there is less that goes to waste. There are 20 bags for $9.99. They are reuseable so one bag is probably enough... :)

The last three days it has teetered at 100 degrees. The weather is so wonky. Last weekend it was raining. I been out every morning and night to do yard work this week. The yard is shaping up but boy is it humid. It really zaps your energy. Now if it were in the upper 70's or lower 80's I'd love it.

Thanks for stopping in. I hope you are all having a fantastic summer and staying safe and cool! Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The nice thing with this blog is, its very awsome when it comes to there topic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin